Thursday 7 July 2016

Corfu, Greece PART 2 | Corfu Town, Boats and Quadbikes

So I previously did a post about my trip to Corfu and it mostly involved the resort I stayed in and meeting Geordie Shore. (See it here). We did some fun activities whilst we were there which included a sunset boat cruise, a boat trip to Corfu and quad biking around the island.

I felt that we got to see quite a bit of the island and that is often something I worry about after visiting a place. I hate going to a place and only seeing a tiny fraction of it. The sunset boat cruise was nice with the respect that we got to see the east coast south of our resort however it was a cloudy day so we did not see a sunset. Our boat trip to Corfu town was great as we got to see the town as well as the east coast north of our resort. We went into the middle of the island and to the west coast, in particular to Issos Beach. We ended up driving too far south and ended up down near Kavos! I really wanted to go to Kavos one evening for a laugh, but my boyfriend wasn't keen on that idea! We gave the bike in at about 3 as there was a problem with it so kindly the guy gave us the next morning on it too where we headed north on the east coast and visited Achillon Palace and Benitses.

Views from the boat going to Corfu Town:




In Corfu Town:





Walking up the old fortress

Our Quad Biking adventure:

Issos Beach

Lake Korrision
Achillon Palace:





I am travelling to Prague and Berlin soon so look for a post on those too! 

Thanks for reading! xxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig