Friday 26 February 2016

Monthly Playlist: February 2016

I was inspired by 'What Olivia Did' to do this post. I absolutely love music and listening to it instantly makes me feel happier. I love reading these posts as it gives me inspiration for new songs that I should listen to. I am not too sure you will get this with me though as I listen to pretty generic stuff! I listen to chart music often and I am in love with Taylor Swift (although I must point out I was a big fan back in her 2009 country music days). Anyway, here's a run down of the top songs I have been listening to recently.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pillow Talk - ZAYN

Lush Life - Zara Larsson

Cheap thrills - Sia and Sean Paul

Rinse & Repeat - Riton, Kah-Lo

Stay - Kygo and Maty Noyes

Fast Car - Jonas Blue, Dakot

Eyes Shut - Years and Years

WSTRN - In2

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

The Feeling - Justin Bieber & Halsey

The Sound - The 1975

If I Could Change Your Mind - HAIM (MK Remix)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What have you been listening to recently??

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

1 comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig