Friday 29 January 2016

Managing Stress/Revision

For most university students, exam season is in full force and I'm sure a lot of you that are going through this period are feeling the pressure. I most certainly am and with 5 exams, I feel like my whole life is revolving around revision. I have just had my second exam and don't have an exam until Tuesday now so I am giving myself a bit of a break; catching up with you lot and watching some tv. 

Whilst in the university toilets yesterday I saw a couple of quotes that inspired me to make this post. I think mental health is really important and it is something a lot of people neglect when it comes to their education. I believe in doing your best and working hard for your grades, but your brain needs a rest at times. I know people that go to the library from early morning until late at night and I personally don't think it is healthy.



The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose thought over another


Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we  take between 2 deep breaths



I hope this helps some of you feeling the same as me! Whether it be revision, work or the general stresses of life; just remember you're not alone and you WILL survive!
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

Note: Whilst actually posting this, I have finished my exams and feel so FREE! You will get through it! Take lots of little breaks and still do the things you love! It will be over soon and you can do whatever you want!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love those 2 quotes! <3

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quotes! Best of luck with your exams lovely, I have my GCSE's this Summer so these quotes are so helpful <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig