Monday 30 November 2015

My MAC lipliners

My new obsession regarding beauty is lip liners. I think using lip liners alone looks really good and makes lips look a lot fuller. I feel that MAC is the best brand for lip liners so I definitely want to get more than the three I currently have. I'll tell you about the three I have...

The shades I have are...


My newest addition is BRICK which has been a famous favourite for a while. It is a gorgeous red colour but I thought it would be more orange toned. MAC describes it as an intense golden red, but I don't really understand the golden part. Despite that, it looks gorgeous.

I bought SOAR as it is supposed to be a Kylie Jenner - esque shade. I absolutely love how this looks and it is my favourite MAC liner as of yet. It makes my lips look so dark and full, it is truly gorgeous.

I bought IN SYNCH quite a while ago and it is a really light nude shade. To be honest, I think it is quite hard to apply as it is quite drying. It doesn't have too much colour as it is really really nude and kind of washes me out. It is my least favourite but I could definitely work with it if I had a nice brown nude lipstick over the top of it.

 Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I do love Soar, such a good lip liner, cant be without it.
    Leonie ♥ Lo On The Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need soar, seems like a great one! xx

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig