Wednesday 21 October 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

Hello everybody, long time no see! I have been super busy with university work and my life schedule is rather hectic. One weekend, I took my boyfriend on a trip to Liverpool and the weekend after, I spent 3 nights at his house down south. This weekend I am going back to Leeds and the weekend after that is my birthday weekend, so I have to cram my weekdays with work work work. That been said, I have a few blog posts scheduled so hopefully I won't be absent for too long from now on. As the title suggests, here are a collection of some of the beauty products that I have been loving. Enjoy!

1. Neals Yard Remedies Eye Make-up Remover / £11 / Link I purchased this product after a recommendation from a friend and I'm really glad I did. It is a really gentle product that removes mascara whilst hydrating and conditioning the lashes. I feel that a lot of eye make-up removers can be quite harsh on the eyes. I must say, it isn't like the oil based formulas that melt off your mascara in an instant and it probably wouldn't easily remove waterproof mascara. However, it doesn't take long to remove at all and I really like the fact it is made from all natural products and ingredients.

2. Make-up Forever Full Cover Concealer / $32 / Link My sister picked this up for me when she went to New York as the brand is unfortunately unavailable in the UK. It is a full coverage concealer but does not look cakey in the slightest. I do, of course, love the beloved Collection Lasting Perfection concealer but I do think this concealer has slightly more coverage and is less cakey. This is considerable more expensive though, but I know it is going to last me a LONG time as a little bit goes a long way. 

3. YSL Touche Eclat / £25 / Link My lovely boyfriend bought this for me at duty free in Madrid as he knew I really wanted it. He tried to surprise me with it in the past but ended up buying me the YSL mascara by accident. (Not complaining!) It is really brightening under the eyes and gives a nice glow. I think it is definitely worth the hype and is a staple product in any beauty lovers stash.

4. YSL False Lash Effect Mascara/ £25 / Link This is the mascara I previously talked about, the one that my boyfriend bought for me. At first I wasn't a big fan but now I love it! I think it may have been too wet when I first tried it out but now it has thickened up a bit, it gives a much better effect. It is quite pricey but I definitely think it is worth it for the luxurious packaging.

5. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner / £18.50  / Link I tried using gel eyeliner a while ago and purchased the Maybelline one. After lots of disuse, it soon dried up. I only really wear eyeliner when I go out on an evening but gel is definitely my preferred eyeliner so I thought I would try it again. I was in El Corte Ingles in Madrid (I did a Madrid beauty haul post - read here) and I got this one to try out. I love it so much that I have been wearing it so much so it HAD to be in my current beauty favourites.

So there are my beauty favourites of the moment. Let me know if you have any of these products and what you think about them.

 Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig