Sunday 16 August 2015

THE BEST FACIAL SPF. SERIOUSLY.

I had an hour to spare strolling round the streets of St Albans so I decided to go shopping. The second my eyes saw a Space NK, I was in there! It was the day before my trip to Madrid and I realised I needed a good SPF for my face as I usually avoid it altogether because my beloved Piz Buin unfortunately breaks me out. Suncream in generally clogs up my pores and it ain't good. 
After chatting to the lady, she recommended a few products and we went round swatching them all.
I chose this one by Cane Austin and it has the thinnest, milkiestnon-sticky consistency I have ever witnessed in a sun cream and it was SPF 50+!! I was concerned about my face not getting tanned as this is what usually gets rid of my breakouts, but she assured me my face would still get some colour. So £30 down, I hoped for the best.









Pros
Ultra sheer
Feels incredibly light
High SPF: No sun damage
Still possible to get a tan
Still possible to get a tan

Cons 
Pricey: £32
No pump or spray

Not only am I going to wear it on holiday, I will wear it under foundation when I am in the UK. UV damage is active even when it's cloudy! It will also act as an excellent primer so you're getting two in one! If you'd like to try it out (which I highly recommend!), here's a link where you can buy it.

Lots Of Love,

Alice


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,amazing post full of details.Love your blog so muuch.Hope you'll take a look at my blog!
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this sounds good, I am ALWAYS looking for a new cream!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice and the fact it has high SPF! I've got super pale skin and looking for something high factor but still want a tan as I suffer from acne/oily skin and the sun helps dry it out and clear scarring up :) x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture


    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig