Friday 14 August 2015

Madrid Beauty Haul | Sephora & Duty Free


If you saw my last post about my amazing trip to Madrid, you will have read that I did a lot of shopping. I bought some nice pieces of clothing from Pull & Bear but most of my purchases were beauty related as I'm really getting back into make-up again. I went to Sephora and also did the obligatory shopping in duty free. Lets see what I bought!

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle - I picked this up in Duty Free on the way home from Madrid as I've been wanting it for ages. It is such a nice product and I can see why there's so much hype about online. The glow lasts all day on my face and I love that its a golden tone instead of a silver highlight that can tend to look ashy. I can't remember how much I paid but it was worth every penny. I would pay £30+ for this now I know how good it is!

Make Up Forever HD Powder - When I got to the till at Sephora, I saw this mini version of the famous make up forever powder and decided to pick it up and give it a try! Its a finely milled powder so gives a matte finish without looking cakey. The packaging isn't fab but that's because I got the mini version and its hard to capture the product without it flying everywhere. If I'm careful, I can get it to work without wasting too much product and it gives a really nice finish to my skin and keeps my face away from shine all day!

Sephora Cream Lip Stains - This product came top of my Sephora wish list. The red one is truly incredible. It is SOOO easy to apply and is the perfect red shade. It gives a gorgeous finish and doesn't feel horrible on the lips like some lip stains do. It does come off when eating though, but that is to be expected.

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - I picked this up in El Corte Ingles in Madrid and all I have to say is that THIS.PRODUCT.IS.AHMAZING. I've tried gel liners in the past but they've dried up quickly and I never really liked them enough to get more than a few uses out of them. I have had so many uses out of this already and it is just the perfect texture and colour. I glide it on my lids with an angled brush and it stays on all day.

YSL Volume False Lash Mascara - I saw this product in duty free and exclaimed to my boyfriend how it was the touch eclat and how much I wanted it. He said he was going to the toilet and then surprised me with it before we got on the plane. How cute! I soon realised it wasn't the touch eclat but their new mascara. I was happy either way as who can complain about a YSL product, especially with that insanely beautiful packaging! I can't really give this mascara a fair trial yet as I've been having problems with my lashes. I've been using waterproof mascara for ages and have got into a habit of picking mascara off my lashes and pulling loads of them out. Horrible habit, I know. My lashes are much shorter and sparse now so they generally look shorter no matter what I use. What I can say is, this mascara stops your lashes been clumpy and gives a nice elongated flutter which I'm loving. 

I also picked up a black pencil liner from Sephora but I forgot to include it in the picture and lets be honest, it's not particularly interesting. Before I went I picked up a couple of skincare bits so look out for them on my blog soon, especially if you struggle with facial sunscreen that breaks you out. 

What do you guys like from Sephora and duty free? What should I pick up on my next holiday?

Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I went to Sephora this year on my holiday in Italy but I didn't know what to get because there was so much amazing stuff! Looks like you got some lovely things though, stunning post <3 xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaa i wouldve got more but i didnt know where to turn! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love this haul, all of your stuff looks gorgeous and amazing! Just came back from Greece yesterday and treated myself to a Chanel perfume and some victoria secret body lotion from Duty Free x

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh sounds lovely! Im going to Greece in september too!! Xx

      Delete
  3. You got some amazing products. I really wish we had a Sephora In the UK! Xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i wish we did! I dont understand why there isnt! Xx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig