Monday 31 August 2015

6 Youtubers You Need To Watch Now

Lauren Curtis - Lauren is probably my favourite youtuber of all time! The Aussie stunner is funny and smart as well as beautiful. You can tell she's kind hearted and she's someone who I would love to be my best mate. Her stories about bullying make me really feel for her and I'm so glad she has become so successful giving a subtle f**k you to the bullies. Not to mention her beauty videos are the bomb; her make-up tutorials range from everyday wearable looks to glitz and glamour. 

FunForLouis - Louis Coles' travels are inspirational to everyone that watches him. I watch his vlogs every single day and he is constantly on adventures! Apart from his parents house, he doesn't actually live anywhere. He makes me really want to travel the world and now I know where what all the countries have to offer. His vlogs have taught me that you need to live life to the full and appreciate everything in your surroundings  wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Sunbeamsjess - I have been watching Jess for years and have followed her through her gap year travels to her university adventures in Edinburgh. I love that she is a successful youtuber but still focuses on education. She is a very intelligent gal with amazing fashion sense. Her wardrobe is insane and she has some wonderful pieces. She puts together an outfit like no other and really flaunts her individuality. She is so down to earth too and last but not least, her voice is so relaxing! 

ThatcherJoe - It's funny because Joe actually followed me on twitter before he even got YouTube and now look at him! 5 million subscribers later, he is super successful. Some people say it's because of his internet famous sister Zoella, but I think he deserves his success as he is frikkin hilarious. My favourite videos of his are when he is with his hilarious housemate Caspar Lee or when he reacts to old tweets. His old tweets are hilarious and his reactions are even funnier.

Lily Melrose - I don't know what it is about Lily, but I love watching her chatty videos at night as they really relax me. I have recently been watching her vlogs about moving and I love how honest she is. (blogger)

Niomi Smart - Again, a youtuber that has become successful from another youtuber, her boyfriend Marcus Butler. But again, I feel she deserves her success as she has a real flair for food and healthy eating. After watching a video or two and doing some research, I really want to become vegan and eat a plant based diet. Niomis videos make me realise that I can have this diet and still enjoy lots of yummy food. Her recipes and 'What I eat in a day' videos are my favourite and I am definitely going to replicate her meals when I am back at uni. 

What youtubers do you guys watch? I always love finding new people!

Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Whenever I watch Fun for Louis' video's all I want to do is hop on a plane to a tropical destination somewhere.. I've never watched videos from Lauren Curtis or Sunbeamjess though.. I'll have to add them to my list.

    x

    Small&Blonde ♥

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig