Tuesday 25 August 2015

10 Reasons I Am Happy This Week

It is so easy to moan and forget about how lucky we are! The fact that you are on a laptop reading this right now highlights the privileges you have over many others in this world. I have really tried to be more positive this year and to see the good in every situation! I really do believe that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. There is always something to look forward to! So without further ado, here are the 10 things that are making me happy this week!







Finishing work! - I've been lucky enough to gain some paid work experience at an actuarial firm this summer but its finally coming to an end! I'm kinda happy because I feel like I've learnt all I need to know and it's given me a good step up into my future career. I'm happy that I don't have to work for the rest of summer and I can relax and look forward to the exciting things coming up...

Going to a wedding - Can you believe I've never been to a wedding in my life?! I am going to my boyfriends cousins wedding and it sounds like it's going to be completely amazing. I will definitely be doing an outfit post of what I wore on the day so look out for that!

Going to Greece - In 3 weeks time I will be going to a luxurious resort in Greece and I am so excited! It will be a really cute romantic holiday and we are going all out. The hotel has a private beach and we are going 'Deluxe' so will be able to have a romantic dinner on the beach. It will be a relaxing break before going back to uni.

Going vegan - When I go back to university, I am going to go vegan. You may ask, Why when you go back to university? Well, my family eat a lot of meat and it is very difficult to be fully vegan here. I have definitely been cutting down on animal products and cannot wait to try out lots of new amazing recipes when I get back to university! 

Decorating my new room - Going back to uni isn't all about work and partying, I still love a good chill night and that's what I'll be doing in my new room. I want to decorate it with fairy lights and make it all nice and cosy.

Getting a new laptop - My laptop is on its last legs so I am getting another one and I am so excited. I am getting one that is smaller so it will be easy to take everywhere with me and I can't wait to have all my files and documents all organised. I'm a sucker for organisation.

My friends & family - Of course it's not all about materialistic things, I am happy to be alive and healthy (Touch wood!) I have the most amazing boyfriend and family and I have friends around me who I know I can go without seeing for ages and I know everything will be just the same!

Lots Of Love,

Alice
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig