Sunday 5 July 2015

LIFESTYLE: This Week #2








This week has been a week of fun and sunshine and I've spent a lot of it in London. I went to my boyfriends house for the week and did a lot of my favourite hobby - eating out. So it was definitely a good week to do a This week #2!

On Monday I got the train down to my boyfriends and we stopped off for lunch. We had a tapas style lunch as it was about 4pm and we knew we were going to be having a gorgeous paella for dinner. I stayed off the alcohol and grabbed a Fanta whilst snacking on sweet potato fries, bread and oils, olives and the most gorgeous scotched egg. It was so nice to see him and catch up and we had a nice night in chilling.

On Tuesday we went to the Imbibe bar show in Kensington, London and had lots of free alcohol! It was great to try all the up market brands that I had never tried before. It was nice to explore Kensington as it's a place I've never been to before. I also got my university results this day too and I'm happy to say I got all 2:1s and firsts this year and averaged on a high 2:1, so I was super happy!

On Wednesday we had a chilled day messing about in the garden playing on the sit down lawnmower (it's very fun!) It was SOOO hot - the car said 35 degrees which is crazy for England!! We went for early dinner and I had a carb-free healthy meal of salmon. It was so hot though so whilst he went to work I stayed inside catching up on Love Island. (I am OBSESSED with this show at the minute!)

On Thursday we headed into central London as I had to see where my place of work will be in a few weeks. We ate at a lovely place on Southbank (forgot the name!) but they sold such healthy food and I had a Superfood salad with chicken. It had Quinoa and pomegranate seeds and was surprisingly DELICIOUS. I wouldn't say £4/5 is too bad for that especially when you're eating in. I saw the same place on Carnaby Street too later on, so maybe some of you guys may know it. We then went shopping on Oxford Street and Regent Street. I saw Patricia Bright (youtuber) and kinda freaked out but didn't say anything, daym! After a day of shopping, trains, tubes and a bus, it was nice to have a night in with homemade pizzas.

Friday was home time and it was nice to get home and just chill in the garden in the beautiful sunshine. I was happy that it was sunny and warm up north too!

Saturday I chilled and then went to my friends BBQ which was fun!

Today is Sunday and I've been to the gym - need to start getting back into it really! I'm just chilling before I start work tomorrow! I'm working 9-5 Monday-Friday so I don't think there'll be a 'This Week #3' post for a couple of weeks! 

What have you guys been up to?

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks like you've been having a great time and congrats on the 2.1! x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig