Sunday 12 July 2015

BEAUTY: Travel Minis & A Haul

Hey, hope you're all well!
I'm not doing a lifestyle post this week as I have basically worked everyday 9-5 so there wasn't anything that great to blog about! But in a few weeks I'm heading off on holiday so there will be those kind of posts then. And going on holiday to me means lots of travel minis and beauty products! I went to Boots today and picked up some things to take with me so I thought I would share them with you. 


Mini's
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight activating moisturising shampoo, conditioner & hairspray; Garnier Micellar Water, Lee Stafford Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist

Body Products
Piz Buin Ultra Light Hydrating sun spray SPF 30; Vaseline spray & go body moisturiser
Beauty
Barry M Daylight curing nail polishes; Cheryl lashes by Eyelure, Molecule 01 perfume & samples from Liberty London

I love sharing what I've bought so I hope you enjoy it too! I'm sure reviews will be coming soon :)

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely haul! I love the vaseline spray and Go's but haven't tried this scent!x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig