Travel and lifestyle blog. Used to do beauty and throw some in for good measure now and again.

Thursday, 25 June 2015

HAUL & Try On: Topshop, Zara, Primark, New Look...

I've been doing a bit of shopping recently, mostly for my upcoming holidays, so I thought I would share them with you. I am SO excited and cannot wait to be discovering Madrid and chilling on the beach in Greece with a cocktail (or twenty). I took a trip into Leeds and visited Topshop, Zara, Primark, New Look, H&M and ended up buying something from every shop I went in...oops. 

Primark and H&M.
Primark: Black Belt // Bikini Top // White Denim Shorts // Sunglasses
H&M: White Plimsolls

Zara and Unique Avenue
Zara: Bag // Unique Avenue: Bikini

New Look
White Jeans // Brown Suede Top
Topshop
Holiday Sliders // High Waisted Bikini Bottoms
I tried some of the pieces on together to do a mini lookbook.





I've been brave putting bikini pics on here as I'm not tanned yet as summer hasn't really arrived and I definitely haven't got the summer body I'm hoping to achieve before my holidays! But hope you enjoyed this haul and I'll see you on Sunday with my next post!

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I looove the Zara bikini! Zara is one of those shops which I always kind of forget about when I go shopping, if that makes sense? But then I ask people where things are from, they say Zara and I STILL forget!

    Hannah x
    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those 'kinis! They look like the Triangle ones. You must be very clever, doing a degree in maths and be able to write a blog! I'm a writer but my maths skills are poor!
    Laura x
    www.helloyoubeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suade top looks lovely with white bottoms! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

© alicekatex | travel and lifestyle♡ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig