Thursday 25 June 2015

HAUL & Try On: Topshop, Zara, Primark, New Look...

I've been doing a bit of shopping recently, mostly for my upcoming holidays, so I thought I would share them with you. I am SO excited and cannot wait to be discovering Madrid and chilling on the beach in Greece with a cocktail (or twenty). I took a trip into Leeds and visited Topshop, Zara, Primark, New Look, H&M and ended up buying something from every shop I went in...oops. 

Primark and H&M.
Primark: Black Belt // Bikini Top // White Denim Shorts // Sunglasses
H&M: White Plimsolls

Zara and Unique Avenue
Zara: Bag // Unique Avenue: Bikini

New Look
White Jeans // Brown Suede Top
Topshop
Holiday Sliders // High Waisted Bikini Bottoms
I tried some of the pieces on together to do a mini lookbook.





I've been brave putting bikini pics on here as I'm not tanned yet as summer hasn't really arrived and I definitely haven't got the summer body I'm hoping to achieve before my holidays! But hope you enjoyed this haul and I'll see you on Sunday with my next post!

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I looove the Zara bikini! Zara is one of those shops which I always kind of forget about when I go shopping, if that makes sense? But then I ask people where things are from, they say Zara and I STILL forget!

    Hannah x
    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those 'kinis! They look like the Triangle ones. You must be very clever, doing a degree in maths and be able to write a blog! I'm a writer but my maths skills are poor!
    Laura x
    www.helloyoubeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suade top looks lovely with white bottoms! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vista De Colva {3- Star}: Situated just 20 km from the airport Vista is small resort with only 42 rooms. All the modern-day facilities are available here. Guests can also travel the nearby fishing village to experience the local life of the people of Goa. Checkout goa airport transfers to city center

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig