Sunday 14 June 2015

BEAUTY: My Favourite Lip Products For Summer

Summer is finally here in England and I am so excited! Not only for my exciting plans and trips but to experiment with summer make up looks: I'm talking glowy skin and glossy lips. I have put together a few of my favourite lip looks for summer and these range from lipsticks, glosses and balms. Hope it inspires you to pick up one of these fab products...

Laura Mercier Lipgloss in 'Bonbon' ; Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 75 Parfait ; MAC Coral Bliss ; MAC Snob ; MAC Hue ; Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 04 Peach Club ; Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry

Laura Mercier Lipgloss in 'Bonbon' ; Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 75 Parfait ; MAC Hue ; Maybelline Baby lips in cherry, MAC Snob ; Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 04 Peach Club ; MAC Coral Bliss  
The Laura Mercier gloss is a gorgeous shimmery light pink with a peachy-coral undertone which is perfect for a casual day or even for a night out with a heavy eye look. This is a mini size which is great for carrying around in your bag and is particularly for travel. Laura Mercier lip glosses are quite pricey but definitely worth it as the formula is not sticky and they glide on perfectly. I absolutely love my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick for special occasions where my eye make up will be quite heavy. It adds a lovely natural shimmer to my lips and it always feels nice to get the packaging out because it is so luxurious. MAC's Hue lipstick is a cult in the world of nude lipsticks and is a nice one if you haven't really worn nude lipstick before. I find the Maybelline baby lips to be amazing products to wear when you are on the go as you can apply them without a mirror. The yellow one is great if you want a good spf and it would be perfect for those days on holiday and is something I'll be taking with me on my trips. 'Cherry me' is the one I'm wearing here and it looks really nice if you just want a bit of colour  without been over the top and for formula feels moisturising and slightly creamy. I love MAC's snob and have had it for a while. It's a gorgeous purple toned pink which just makes your make up look flawless. I really like the Bourjois rouge edition velvet colour as it feels creamy but leaves a semi matte finish with a hint of deep colour. As you can see from the above swatch, the MAC Coral Bliss is a super shiny shade and is the perfect coral for summer. It looks so glossy and is really easy to apply.

Do you have any of these products? I want to know some of your favourites so leave them in the comments below!

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You've definitely made me add some of these lipsticks to my shopping list! Especially love the Laura Mercier one! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of these lip products! Laura mercier is my favourite! xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig