Tuesday 24 February 2015

Triangl Bikini Dupe!

I haven't blogged in almost two weeks now and that's due to the amount of work I've had since starting uni again. But summer is looking slightly closer and I'm so excited to go on holiday and have a break (only been back 2 weeks, oops!) Since Summer is on my mind, I'm already thinking of summer fashion and what I want to wear in my favourite time of year. I really want a 'Triangl' brikini; I've seen them on a fair few blogs but they're pretty pricey and you can end paying around $80 for one. Then I came across this bikini from Missguided and it most definitely a dupe - I love it!


The black detailing around the bikini makes it a dupe and Missguided definitely knew what they were doing on this one! The colour is a gorgeous mint green - apologies for the rather crap photography but I took this at night time and only had my light to hand. To make it even better, it was £9.99! I'm not sure if it's last season because there was only size 8 left - sizes 6, 10+ all sold out! Hopefully they'll get some more in stock though so you can pick one up! Size 8 is still quite small on me and I'm pretty small so just a heads up there! 

 Do you know of any dupes for the Triangl bikini? Let me know in the comments below!

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This is a great dupe, good find hopefully they will bring them back into stock!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! I'd love to pick it up in a few other colours too! xx
      alicekatex ♥

      Delete
  2. This bikini is gorgeous! I love Triangl bikini's but wasn't too sure about the price tag - I'll definitely be checking out missguided now though. & thanks for the heads up on the small sizing - I hate ordering something to find it doesn't fit.

    xx

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems really pricey! Yeah I know - taking it back is such a pain! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this is such a great dupe! I need to get my hands on one of these, I love the design so much.
    dreaminpink-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe that I found one on such a respectable website! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks so gorgeous.. I also can't stop thinking about summer as well haha! great post! Also followed you on Bloglovin' :)
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the sun makes it seem like it's approaching, yay! Aw thanks :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like such a great dupe, I love triangl bikinis but they are sooo expensive! Will defo have to check this out! Lovely blog, btw I followed you ;) xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish I could afford an original but this is defos similar! xx

      Delete
  7. Ohh this is beaut! Just need a holiday booked now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I've booked one to Halkidiki and I'm SOO excited! xx

      Delete
  8. Such a great dupe, defiantly want to pick this up! Great post, thanks for sharing!
    Bea
    www.thebeacollective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Yes it takes time, I keep taking breaks as it's so time consuming with university and everything! xx

      Delete
  10. OMG this is soo nice and so cheap! Definitely worth looking for... I might have to buy this :) X

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig