Travel and lifestyle blog. Used to do beauty and throw some in for good measure now and again.

Thursday, 29 January 2015

Mini Beauty Haul REN, Topshop, MaxFactor etc

Since my student loan has arrived in my bank account, I've been doing quite a bit of spending (oops). Forget paying rent; it's all about buying beauty products. Jokes. I am joking. I am heavily influenced by what my fellow bloggers are recommending so that's why I got most of these products really. Let me know if you have any of these products and if you like them!

REN Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser / £16 / Link - The last time I used a hot cloth cleanser is when Liz Earle was all the hype, but unfortunately it broke me out. Since then, I have been loving REN skincare so I thought it would be nice to try this one. It says this is for all skin types and I usually stay away from these kind of products but thankfully I bought it as my skin has really improved. I think this cleanser with a mix of a great diet has contributed!

Maybelline Color Drama / £4.99 / Link - Labelled as dupes for the NARS lip pencils, they are pretty velvety, smooth and not at all drying. They don't come off quickly either and for the price, they are a pretty good deal!

MAX FACTOR Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation / £11.99 / Link - This foundation isn't really raved about but I thought I'd try it, as one of my friends loves it. It's a primer concealer and foundation all in one apparently. It stays on very well so I can believe the primer part and it has a medium coverage. Not really sure why they say it's a concealer, but it does cover blemishes quite well. 

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer / £7.99 / Link - When I see a stunning beauty guru use a product, it instantly makes me want to buy it. This is something I've seen a couple of gals wear and it's a really nice product.


Topshop All Over Glow / £10 / Link - Amelia Liana raved about this liquid illuminator and I knew I had to have it. You can mix it in with your foundation or simply apply to the top of your cheekbones. I got the golden shade as it warms up my complexion and is just generally 'glowy'. 


Hope you liked this mini haul! Coming soon is a make-up tutorial which includes GIF's of how I applied my make-up and I really like how it turns out so look out for that one!

Lots Of Love,
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm desperate to try the Topshop all over glow I think you've just convinced me!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always convinced by beauty bloggers, too. Great products - that Topshop highlighter sounds great.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys! I've been wanting to try that Topshop illuminator :) Would love to know if it lived up to your expectations xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

© alicekatex | travel and lifestyle♡ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig