Thursday 1 January 2015

Life Lately | Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Life has been pretty chilled recently and I have really enjoying going for walks in the crisp cold air followed by visiting my boyfriend (I'm still there now). We had a lovely day out in London yesterday shopping on Oxford Street and visiting Winter Wonderland. I thought I would share a few pictures from recently and felt 'Walking in a Winter Wonderland' was a pretty accurate description.

After leaving the pub to what I would call a mild blizzard, I woke up the next morning to snow in my garden.
Me and my mum decided to go on a walk and it was so lovely and refreshing!
The following day, me and my family went on a walk to Roundhay Park in Leeds to experience the 'no cloud in the sky' kind of crisp cool day. It was nice just wondering around the lake however some parts of the park were a bit like a skating ring!



The lake was frozen






The next day I hopped on a train down to my boyfriends house and managed to bag First Class for around £8 extra which was exciting. I had a whole table to myself and made the most of the free food, drinks and wifi. *Picture of the food not included - too busy scoffing*


I was able to experience the beautiful views as darkness fell, especially when flying past Cambridgeshire as it's so flat and you can see for miles. I arrived to a cosy house and had a lovely night just chilling out.

The following day we went into London and spent my giftcards in Topshop and New Look and got some complete bargains! The lights on Oxford Street were stunning; especially outside John Lewis, House Of Fraser and Debenhams. 
 We then walked on to Hyde Park to go to London's famous Winter Wonderland.



We ate german hot dogs and had the yummiest waffles whilst strolling through the market and watching everyone having a good time.
We had a great new year last night except we didn't take any photos so I can't show you all my beautiful new jumpsuit that I purchased in Topshop! Hope you all had a great time and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sounds wonderful! We haven't had snow since November (maybe, late October?). The weather had been warm through Christmas and it's finally getting colder again. Would love to see snow though :)
    Happy New Year!

    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so pretty! I wish we had snow down south, I completely agree that 'no cloud in the sky' walks are the best!

    pippibee.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I love the winter, it's my favorite part of the whole year.

    thelesfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig