Monday 15 December 2014

Random Beauty Haul




I finally have a camera charger so can take photos and carry on blogging - yay! I recently picked up quite a few beauty bits as I'm really getting back into shopping for products (despite my bank balance been significantly low!) Here are a few bits I bought:

Ardell Demi Wispies / Link / £5.49 - These eyelashes are the best lashes I've tried as they add dimension to your eyes without having that 'fake' look. They wisp out slightly at the end but ever so slightly it's not overly noticeable. For around £4-5 these aren't a bad price at all.

MUA Pro Brow Kit / Link / £3.50 - I absolutely love the brown shadow in this kit - it's the only part of the kit I really use. I sweep an angled brush into the powder and sweep across my eyebrows to make them fuller and it literally takes about 30 seconds. My previous palette has lasted me about 2 years and it's all use: for £3.50 you can't really go wrong.

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara / Link / £6 - I expected more from this and it didn't really give me much. I much prefer Rimmel's Volume x10 mascara which gives much more length whilst giving volume at the same time.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Peach Club' / Link / £8.99 - Again, not so impressed with this one. I didn't really know what I expected but I just don't really like the colour. I think a bright colour would give more effect but I also felt like it was quite creamy so it easily smudged off my lips. I quite like the applicator and the idea is there, but I don't think I'll be purchasing another one of these.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation / Link / £8.99 - I rekindled my love for this foundation by buying it again and it gives such an amazing glow! I had been using L'Oreals True Match Foundation which I absolutely adore but it's nice to change things up a bit every now and then. 

Alpha H Liquid Gold / Link / £29 - This skincare cult product is a chemical exfoliator containing glycolic acid which resurfaces the skin which aims to make your complexion brighter and clearer. I definitely think this makes my skin clearer and the next morning my skin is super smooth. It also claims to diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage which is always a winner.

Vitage Correct and Perfect Skin Serum / Link / £21 (£15.75 at the moment!)  I was looking for a serum but didn't have much cash to spend and saw this on the beauty bay website for £14. It's a very lightweight serum which helps minimise breakouts and prevents blocked pores. Breakouts are my main skin issue so this was a great choice for me. It's infused with vitamins A, C & E which are anti-inflammatory and healing so perfect for those with angry red spots. (Note: serums and moisturisers are just as necessary for spotty oily skin than they are for other skin types!) Zinc is also included which reduces excess sebum production so it not only targets the redness of your skin but also the actual cause of spots. It's usually £21 but if you fancy trying it out, it's currently on offer for £15.75, just follow the link (and there's free delivery!)


Do you like any of these products??

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig