Friday 19 December 2014

Gift Guide | Beauty

As a beauty blogger, it's almost essential to do a beauty gift guide. My other one was more general but this one would be great for beauty addicts and bloggers in particular. These gifts are more on the expensive side but I shall also be doing a stocking fillers gift guide next as well as a mens gift guide!



HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER PALETTE / REN GENTLE CLEANSING MILK / BENEFIT HOOLA BRONZER / ZOEVA BRUSH SET / YSL LIPSTICK / BABYLISS ROLLERS / LAURA MERCIER LIPGLOSS / CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIPSTICK / NARS PALETTES / NARS MATTE LIP PENCILS (SATIN ONES LOOK GREAT TOO!) / CLINIQUE BLUSH / URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE / SOAP AND GLORY GIFT SETS

Do you have any of these products and if not would you like them? I know I would!
     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think I'd honestly be happy to receive anything from this guide! Especially the CT lipstick & Nars lip pencils! x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the Soap and Glory set looks really good. Ahhh and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette... so gorgeous... forever on my wishlist, I would love to get most things on this list actually! Good job ;)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig