Wednesday 31 December 2014

6 New Years Resolutions

Every year we make resolutions that end up been broken within a matter of days, yet we still think that this year it will be different. I know that's the case for me anyway. But I'm laying out what I am to do in 2015 and number 1 is something I'm going to have to work very hard on!

inhale the future, exhale the past
Image via Pinterest
1: Chill out more - don't get stressed over little things. This is a massive issue for me and I'm told I'm going to get a heart attack very early on if I carry on getting so stressy haha! This also ties in with becoming more patient - I just need to relax if someone is taking forever doing something rather than spend my life rushing around.

2: Keep more up to date with work/lectures. At the start of first year I said this - it never happened. At the start of second year I said this - it didn't really happen. I'm starting a few more modules in Semester 2 so I am really going to try and make a conscious effort to know all the content as I go along. This also includes catching up on this semesters material before next semester starts. The joys.

3: Exercise and healthy eating. Probably on everyone's resolutions list. I do eat reasonably healthy at uni and I have a gym membership so just keeping up with this is going to be something I'll try. I'll go to the gym when I have time and if I don't have time, I won't beat myself up about it.

4: Skincare. Keeping up a regular skincare routine. If you saw my What I got for Christmas blog post, I got some Clarins goodies and I'm keen to put a routine together to ensure alongside healthy eating, that my skin looks better than ever!

5: Blogging more. I want to blog more. However, next semester is going to be hectic with the amount of work I have to do and I obviously will have other commitments too. I will try schedule ahead where I can and try to come up with some fun unique posts. I want to start something where I share pictures of what I've done in the month - a series called 'Highlights  Of' January, February etc. Lifestyle posts, particularly photo based, are my favourites to read so hopefully some of you will like that.

6: Keep a journal. I want to write down something about everyday so I can look back at it in the future. Especially as I'm at university, I really want to look back and reflect on what I did and how I felt. I wish I had of done it in 2014 so I could have looked back at it now.

So there are my 6 New Years Resolutions for 2015. I was reading an article: 25 New Years Resolutions every person should actually make for 2014 - link here - and it's quite a good one haha.
What are your resolutions for 2015? Let me know in the comments section below! Hope you've had a great year!
Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post, I really want to do one like this myself now. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig