Thursday 13 November 2014

The Best Fake Tan You Will Ever Try?

For All My Eternity is a brand I hadn't heard of until they approached me and kindly offered to send me one of their bottles of fake tan. I chose the darker shade which is 'Medium to Dark' because I find when I tan, I want to actually look tanned and darker shades are usually more effective and quicker to gain good colour. After one or two applications, this gave me a natural looking tan that is totally streak free which is amazing considering I didn't even exfoliate or moisturise. It looks like such a real tan and blends into the areas where I haven't tanned. 

For all my eternity describe this spray as a 'Medium to Dark Tanning Spray for the perfect sun-kissed glow in the comfort of your own home. Developed using certified organic DHA and a blend of natural ingredients including moisturisers, tan enhancers and skin smoothers.' It is a luxury tan at the price of £24.99 but I definitely think it's worth it considering most luxury tans cost this or even more. If you look at the website you will see all the amazing properties of this tan: it is Paraben free, not tested on animals and complements your existing tan by depending and evening out your skin tone. 

Another great thing about this fake tan is that it doesn't have that horrible fake tan smell. I think it almost smells of Amaretto - not the classic biscuit smell most tans emit. 


Let me know if you have tried this or want to. I honestly recommend it so much - I'm not usually into fake tan but this has seriously changed my mind. I will probably be repurchasing it once I've finished the bottle, if that ever happens, as you only need the tiniest spray to do your whole arm. If you'd like to buy it, here is the link

Lots Of Love,


     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like a really good fake tan, I'm a st Tropez addict!

    x

    Fashion Nerdette Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful fake tan! To be honest, I've never tried to fake tan myself but if I do (in winter because it's spring now where I come from) I'll try out this one! x

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried fake tan before, but this one sounds lovely! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a huge fan of fake tan as I'm really really pale and each fake tan I try I either go orange or I dont really change colour. Maybe it's just me picking the wrong fake tans up. But after reading this, it sounds like a good one to try!

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig