Monday 8 September 2014

Duty free made me do it...


In my opinion the most exciting part of the airport is the shopping! A few quid off soon turns into a brilliant excuse to buy everything you've ever wanted. I love the beauty section the most, of course, however this year I tamed myself and only bought two things despite having the experience 6 times (Amsterdam, Spain & Gran Canaria!) I still managed to grab two beauties onto the plane with me which I have used lots since!

L'Occitane Shower Oil - This stuff is amazing! The smell of this is amazing and the feeling of your skin after putting this on makes up for the pretty high price. I think I bought it for around £12 but it's normally around the £18 mark which is quite steep. I would recommend it for use on holiday if you've had a day baking in the sun, as it moisturises your skin so well and it stopped me from peeling!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in ‘Parfait’ – This was kind of an impulse buy because I didn’t actually own a Chanel lipstick before this! The packaging is gorgeous and the colour is so natural and beautiful. It’s very sheer so sometimes I wonder if it was worth the price tag but it’s one I can wear on special occasions, especially when I’m wearing a dramatic smokey eye. It’s got some shimmer in it but yet it’s a ‘your lips but better’ colour. I got this for around £20 but it’s normally around £25; not a huge saving but a great excuse to add one to my collection and since it's so versatile and wearable, I'm glad I bought it!





What have you guys bought from duty free recently? I'd love to know. 

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I know that feeling, Duty Free really is the best place to pick up amazing beauty products! Your Chanel lipstick is the most stunning colour! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chanel lipstick makes me swoon. Love your blog! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shower gel looks like a great product to purchase !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duty Free makes us do crazy things ;) but everyone needs a Chanel lipstick!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shower oil! One of my body care staples for colder months!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lipstick looks gorgeous!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipstick is subtle but a lovely shade, I love always Chanel's packaging too! I might need to get my hands on a Chanel lipstick next time I'm passing through duty free :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig