Thursday 7 August 2014

KIKO Nail Lacquer: Unexpected Results!

Now, I would probably never blog about a single nail polish and rave about it but this one was too good and I had to mention it! KIKO is a brand I've never tried but since their new store appeared in Leeds, I peeked in to have a look at some of their products. I picked up their nail polish remover which I have not yet tried, as well as this nail lacquer in a gorgeous pale pink colour. The colour is '376'; it's a bit of a shame that they don't have actual names but then again I guess it doesn't really matter. 

Usually after 1 or 2 days my nail polish has chipped, whereas with this one it was perfectly intact. I didn't even use a base coat and top coat, so I can imagine it'd probably last over a week if I did! I think the colour is perfect for summer as it's a pale girly pink. In the photo, it doesn't look too great on my nails as it's been on around 5 days and it looks a lot brighter in real life! I highly recommend Kiko polishes to anyone. They have so many different ranges and this was only a cheap range at £2.50 so who knows what the more professional ranges are like. 

I'm definitely going to be picking up a few more bits from Kiko when I'm next in the city centre. I saw Pixiwoo blog about their 3D plumping lip glosses which look like something I'd like to try as well as their big chunky eyeliners in all sorts of funky shades. I was shocked at how cheap the brand is; definitely a high street brand. Their brushes are quite expensive though, but I'm intrigued to see if the prices match the quality. 

Have you tried any Kiko products?! If so, what do you recommend?

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour, never heard of this brand but definitely need to look into it!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I always have problem with polish chipping on me easily. Never heard of this brand either!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these products yet but that colour is lovely
    x

    Written with style
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig