Friday 4 July 2014

REVIEW | Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser




I'm quite glad at how these photos have turned out baring in mind I took them on an iPhone. I left my camera at my boyfriends (I'm so silly and forgetful!) so cannot get it back until a week on Saturday. Luckily I've got some posts and photos lined up and I'm sticking to the schedule of blogging every few days! Moving onto the point of the post; you may have seen in one of my recent posts that I picked this up at Bicester Village

I've seen lotsa good reviews on this stuff and have always been eager to try it. I love Origins as a brand and am a big fan of their Make a Difference + Rejuvenating Treatment and was using it as a moisturiser. I now switch between that and this product to gain a balance between moisturising the skin fully and treating it. I LOVE the smell of this product; it's a sweet orangey scent and my boyf even said he loved the smell of it. It moisturises my skin perfectly and is in no way greasy! It's a gorgeous texture and I just love everything about it. It claims to be energy boosting and I do think since using it that my skin has being more radiant. I recommend to anyone that has oily/combination skin and wants a good moisture to hydrate without making you greasy or spotty.

You can get it at for around £23 here. I really want to try out the Ginzing Eye Cream next!! Have you tried this?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post,hun!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! No more Starbucks! Lol! You gained a follower! Love your blog!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lusting after this for ages, but keep telling myself I don't need...I so don't I haha!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to love this after reading so many fabulous reviews, but it's just not moisturising enough for my dry/dehydrated skin : ( I do love the MAD+ range though.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig