Thursday 31 July 2014

A Trip To Spain

Hey everyone, hope you're all well!
I've spent the last 12 days in Spain chilling amongst the Spanish countryside yet very close to the sea. I stayed near a place called Moraira which is a lovely town on the east coast of Spain and had a great time relaxing by the pool and having amazing 3 course meals in traditional Spanish restaurants. I took a few snaps; mainly of food and the surrounding area so I thought I’d share some of them on my little corner of the internet. I’m also going away again in about a weeks time so be prepared for some holiday prep type posts! Meanwhile, enjoy this post and warning: long and picture heavy!

A trip to the market






Scooting round on the childrens race course like the child I am
We took out a pedalo. I love pedalos when going on a summer holiday!
Amazing view from the restaurant!
Cute little kittens near the restaurant!





















































The Montgo
Climbing on the rocks

The Marina






We went to so many amazing restaurants and had my fair share of gorgeous 3 course meals. I took plenty of snaps of all my meals so decided to put them in a lil' collage.


Lunch on the balcony



I hope you liked this post and had an insight into my trip to Spain! 

Lots Of Love,

     TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love those little spanish costumes you can get like literally everywhere you go in Spain i always want to buy one haha, It looks like such a beautiful place! I'm jealous of how tanned you look.
    I've nominated your blog for a liebster award over on my blog.
    lots of love, jen | Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos looks like you had a great time!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful photos, I need a vacation too :)

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    Miki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! it all looks amazing :-) the market... so traditional :-)
    Looking at all that food suddenly made me hungry... damn :D


    SO INTERNATIONAL

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig