Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day Trip: Bicester Village

I’m currently staying down at my boyfriend’s house which is ‘darn sarth’ so I am going to lots of new places in and around London! I thought it’d be nice to blog about my experiences for my own memories and for you guys to have a nosey at what I’m up to. I used to blog every now and again and there were often 3 week gaps between posts but I’ve now decided to stick to a schedule of blogging every 3 days or so. It’s going to be easier for me as I’ve finished uni for summer and I'm excited to get blogging more! I’m going on a couple of holidays too so they will be all featured on here also. Anyway, today I went to Bicester Village!



After seeing Fleur De Force’s (youtuber and blogger) vlogs about her visits here, I’ve always wanted to go. It’s not toooo far from my bf’s house so we decided to head there. I wasn’t planning on purchasing a Versace dress or anything but I knew that the cosmetics company store was there and as an avid beauty lover, I wanted some beauty bargains! 







We had lunch at Pret a manger (twice). It's such a big pret and they have a ridiculous variety of food. At first I opted for a Bacon & Avacado sandwich and a red berry smoothie. Then later after shopping, we felt peckish again and got this amazing chicken & proscuitto chipotle salad and some salmon, prawn & crab sushi. AMAZING.




































I had a lovely day and bought some lovely beauty goodies too! I picked up the Origins Ginzing Moisturiser (£17.25, RRP: £23) which I've seen reviewed many times and have only heard good things. I also bought the Bumble & Bumble Protein Hair Masque (£16, RRP: £22.50) which I'm EXTREMELY excited to try! I never really buy hair products and have never purchased anything from the brand Bb but have heard incredible things. Next up is the MAC intensive eye liner in 'Petrol Blue' (£10.50, RRP: £15) which is an incredible electric blue eye liner with glitter running through it. I will definitely be wearing this for dramatic make-up looks when going on a night out! Finally, a product which I actually when back for after dithering, was the Smashbox lip stain in 'Guava' (£12.75, RRP: £18). This is a gorgeous coral red colour which stains the lips beautifully. I love the staying power of lip stains and I love Smashbox as a brand so was excited to have this in my collection. Reviews on some of these products will be coming soon!

Do you guys know of any other discounted make-up shops I could visit?
Lot's Of Love,



                                                TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've wanted to go here for a while! The only thing that is relatively similar to Bicester is York Designer Outlet, but I predict it doesn't compare!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I've been to york designer outlet, this is much more 'designer' and full of rich people haha! still gotta love york! x

      Delete
  2. Brilliant text. A posting is affecting loads of imperative complications one's world. Most people can't be uninvolved so that Bonuses you can all these complications. The following posting supplies plans plus basics. Pretty enlightening plus simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budapest is Hungary's capital and a major European centre of culture and tourism also visit budapest airport transfers to city center . It is now accessible via low-cost flights and, once there, you can use the Budapest airport shuttle to reach the centre. Here's just a sample of what you'll find once you get there.

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig