Saturday 21 June 2014

Coral Bliss | MAC Lipstick



























Hey Everyone! I picked up a gorgeous MAC lipstick the other day so I thought I would share it with you all! It's a beautiful coral colour *hence the name* which is so wearable and pretty for summer. It's a cremesheen formula so is extremely easy to apply and looks slightly glossy on the lips. As you can imagine by it's formula type, it's not the most long lasting lipstick around but it isn't obvious when it comes off as it's pretty natural in the first place.

Debenhams were doing a beauty event where you got £10 off when you bought two beauty products; one which has won a beauty award. MAC lipsticks won an award and I was already picking up my origins moisturiser so I got this for a fiver! What a bargain! It was also a student night so I got a further 10% off.. amazing! MAC lipsticks are rather pricey these days so I had to grab this opportunity with both hands! I'm very glad I got this as opposed to 'Morange' or 'Ruby Woo' (two lipsticks on my wishlist) as it's more wearable and I don't know if I'm brave enough for bright bright colours!

I haven't heard it talked about on the blogosphere really but it's definitely one that should be mentioned more. Have any of you guys got this lipstick?




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. this colour is so pretty,we will definitely look at it next time we are in Debenhams or MAC!
    G&K
    loveand-haute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post dear!xx
    Would you mind checking my blog out,and following if you like it?
    That would mean so much to me!
    Keep in touch ,love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a bargain! Plus the colour is lovely, I agree it looks a lot more wearable than Morange, plus coral colours are so wearable all year round. xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I was lucky to get that offer, going to wear it on holiday loads xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty shade and it's just been added to my shopping list! I haven't heard or seen any swatches of it before and I love bloggers posting about different shades rather than the usual ones that everyone's talking about as often they're a lot prettier as well. I know cremesheen formulas aren't the longest lasting but I think they're one of my favourite formulas as they're so moisturising and wearable for day to day.

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goooood! yea i love it when shades are underrated xx

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig