Friday 14 February 2014

My Make-Up Collection & Storage ♥

I've put off doing this kind of post as my collection constantly grows and grows and there's new things I always want to show. Since taking the pictures for this post, I've already gained a product or two! Note that my everyday make-up products are in my make-up bag so not featured in this post. The photos were taken at my home but I now live back at uni however the set up is exactly the same. I love seeing people's make-up collections because I'm soooo nosy and always want new recommendations or things to add to my never ending wishlist. Enjoy!

Overview


On top of my acrylic Muji drawers, I have my acrylic lipstick holder and my white plant pot from Ikea to hold my make-up brushes in. Awkwardly placed on my make-up brush holder is my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I also have a couple of Revlon foundations that don't fit in the drawers behind the lipsticks. My favourite serum and moisturiser by Origins is also placed on the top too.


This is the base drawer where I have a couple of foundations like the Rimmel Wake Me Up, Estee Lauder's Double Wear, Clinique Superbalanced make-up as well as the L'Oreal CC cream and Laura Mercier's Powder Foundation (which is amazing!) I have a Collection 2000 concealer, a MAC de-potted concealer and an Avon illuminating concealer. I also have a couple of primers and my MAC cream colour base in Pearl!


This is my 'cheeks drawer' that has a couple of powders, blushers and bronzers in. MAC's Harmony blush and the Bourjois chocolate bronzer have to be my faves. MUA's mosaic blush is also a really nice one for blush and highlight all in one.


Next is my single eye shadows drawer with a couple of extra liners and my amazing GOSH brow pen. I love the Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo's in there as well as my 2 MAC eyeshadows in 'All That Glitters' and 'Sumptuous Olive'. The Loreal Pressed golden eyeshadow is also gorgeous. I have some NYX jumbo pencils in there which I bought on Essie Button's blog sale quite a while back. 


This is my mascara drawer alonsigde a couple of primers and make-up setting sprays. My favourite mascara's by Rimmel and Benefit (They're Real) are actually in my make-up bag so aren't featured here. I love L'Oreals Volume Million lashes in extra black and that is now firmly in my make-up bag. I also have eyelash curler pads in there too (exciting...).


This is just an overflow of the lipsticks that I don't really use that much. I also have the Sleek Matte Me Lip colour as well as a Rimmel Apocalips. I have my lip liners in here, a gorgeous red by Max Factor, a beautiful nude by MAC and a couple of pinks and reds by Rimmel. Lipcote is also in there, as it makes lipstick last a lot longer.


This is my lipgloss drawer which features a couple of chubby lip crayons from MUA and Revlon. My favourite lipgloss in here is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfecter. So natural and subtle. The Sally Hansen Lip Inflation lip glosses are great if you want a full glossy pout.


This is the lip balm drawer but doesn't include all of my lipbalms like the Nuxe Reve De Miel that lies by my bed. I love the Maybelline Baby Lips and the Korres Lip Butter in 'Guava'. The Nivea Pearly Shine and Sleek's pout polish in 'Bare Minimum' are great for nude moisturised lips. I love the MUA 1D lip polish by Niall as it adds a nice tint of pink to the lips without being overpowering.


The last drawer includes eyeshadow palettes. I have 4 MUA palettes in here alongside the Sleek Sunset palette. I have a little urban decay quad as well as my beloved NARS 'At First Sight' eyes and cheek palette which includes the famous Laguna bronzer and Deep throat blush.



My Urban Decay Naked palette has got to be my all time favourite eyeshadow palette so I have it to hand at the side of my make-up drawers. (It also won't fit in my drawers.) The same goes for my Urban Decay Vice 2 palette.. I don't love it as much as the Naked palette but it has some more 'out there' shades which are amazing for playing about and creating night out looks with.

So there we have my current make-up collection! I've recently bought quite a bit of make-up to add to my collection so let me know if you'd like to see a haul/recent purchases post.

Lots of Love,

Alice


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the storage - have been thinking of getting some for a while now and you have totally made my mind up!

    Hope you had a lovely valentines yday

    Lucy xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad, it's amazing!
      Thanks, you too!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh how organised are you! Wish my collection looked half as good as this!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig