Friday 24 January 2014

What's In My Shower?

I love seeing what shower and bath products people use, so these kind of posts always interest me. I love having my own little collection of products in my en suite at uni because when living at home before, I just used whatever my momma bought. I have to keep the amount down to a minimum as there isn't a lot of room where I can place it all, so these really are my 'holy grail' shower products.


Pantene Pro V Colour Protect & Smooth Shampoo - Link
I've had highlights a few times in my life but I haven't had them since about June last year. For some reason I don't have visible roots; the only issue I have with my hair is when the blonde starts to fade and my hair becomes an ashy colour. This products keeps your colour and also does the job of making my hair silky soft and un-damaged - it says up to 99% damage repair and that was what really caught my eye. I think Pantene is a really nice shampoo brand and my hair always feels really nice after using this. I also have another Pantene Pro V shampoo which is the 'Strength and shine' one and is also just as nice.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - Link
Just as everyone says, this product smells amazing much like most of Soap and Glory's products, particularly the Sugar Crush range. It's super fresh and refreshing and slightly foams up. Not much else I can say about this really but it's just a lovely smelling body wash!

Murad Clarifying Cleanser - Link
This is the cleanser I use when showering as it's super refreshing on my face. It contains salicylic acid which is an ingredient that bursts into the pores and cleans them, therefore it's amazing for blemish and acne prone skin. 

L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Hair Mask - Link
My hair is pretty damaged and is prone to getting split ends (I really need a haircut!) so I need a good hair mask. I tend to use this every time I wash my hair instead of a conditioner. As you can see there isn't a conditioner included in this post and that is because this is a replacement for one. I do have some John Freida Blonde Conditioners as well as one from Dove, but I don't tend to use them when this is around. It really nourishes the hair and makes it feel silky soft and truly amazing. 


I recently read an article how fragranced shower gels can actually make body odor and sweating worse, therefore I have bought the 'Refreshing' and 'Invigorating' shower gels from the brand Simple. Since taking photographs for this post, they have made their way into my little shower basket and I think they're wonderful. I obviously have a few disposable razors and things like that laying around in my shower section but they weren't there at the time. I do need a good shaving cream though, so if anyone would like to recommend a good one, it'd be appreciated!

Lots of Love,

Alice



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig