Tuesday 17 December 2013

Haul // Gift Ideas

Christmas time is such an expensive time and is very hard when you're a student like me. By bank account is getting closer to the value of £0 and I am so determined to not have to go into my overdraft! Thankfully this semester is almost over and I can go back to having lovely home cooked meals. Anyway, I thought I would show you all what I got some people for christmas (and some for myself, oops!) There's a few gift ideas here, perfect for those on a budget.


For A Friend: Sanctuary Body Butter Collection & Baby Lips. - Link // Link
The Sanctuary is a gorgeous brand sold in Boots. They're products are luxurious at affordable prices. I feel like this would be a great present for a friend you may not know as well, a secret santa or just part of a big present for your best friend! It's currently £7.50 in boots so go check it out.
I also got some Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' for a couple of people as little extras. I also got myself one as I love my 'Pink Punch' baby lips so much.

For Dad: Gillette Razor and Blades. - Link
Bit of a weird thing to be putting on my blog I guess, but I feel it's a good present to buy your dad if you don't know what to get him. Gillette is a brilliant brand for razors and they are really good quality. The Gillette fusion is a male razor but even I use it sometimes! It never cuts you but can be quite expensive for a razor compared to the disposable ones you can get. I'm sure my dad will appreciate this as a present anyway (he better).

For Me: Baby Lips, Primark Hair Bobbles & The L'Oreal Color Appeal Eyeshadow in 'Golden Rose'. - Link 
I desperately needed some hair bobbles (or ties, whatever you like to call them) and thought Primark was the best place to go. I love how they have pastel bobbles! Event though it's winter I still love a good pastel. Moving on to my favourite product that I bought: this L'Oreal beauty! This eyeshadow is a rose gold colour, similar to All That Glitters by MAC, but slightly more shimmery/glittery. It's great to wear for a night out on just swept over the lid in the daytime.






As you can see by the number of pictures, I really enjoyed playing with this product. The colour is stunning and I can't wait to wear this on a night out. I've always wanted to try one of L'Oreal's Infallible Eyeshadows so that will be the next on my list! I have a list as long as my arm at the moment, so I will probably be soon doing a make-up wishlist post and there will definitely be some beauties on there! Follow my blog on bloglovin to see that :)

Lots of Love,

Alice

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That eyeshadow is gorgeous- I may have to treat myself to it!

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig