Travel and lifestyle blog. Used to do beauty and throw some in for good measure now and again.

Sunday, 14 July 2013

HOLIDAY/VACATION OUTFITS

Hi everyone, hope you're all well! As you may know I have being on holiday to Mexico and so I thought I'd do an outfit type of post on the outfits I wore during the evenings. I'm not all that good with fashion and clothes to be honest hence why I never blog about it, as make-up and skincare is where my heart lies. However, I liked some of the clothes I bought for my holidays to wear on a night so thought it might be a nice change. Here are the 10 that I remembered to take photos of ...




Top: Primark
Hotpant shorts: Topshop


Top: River Island
Skirt: River Island
Wedges: Zara
Chain necklace: New Look


Dress: M Butterfly (Shop in Leeds I believe has shut down)
Wedges: Select


Dress: Cannot remember
Wedges: Select

 Top: River Island
Hotpant Shorts: Topshop
Sandals: Primark


Top: Primark
Shorts: DIY from E-bay
Sandals: George @ Asda (Seriously!)
Earrings: Accessorize


Dress: Primark
Wedges: Select
Chain necklace: New Look


Midi Dress: New Look
Bag: Not sure!
Chain Necklace: New Look
Sandals: Primark


Crop Top: Ark
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: George @ Asda

Orange/Red strapless top underneath: H&M
Top: Miss Selfridge
Shorts: Topshop
Sandals: George @ Asda
Clutch Bag (with chain): New Look


Hope you liked this kind of post guys!
xxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your very pretty, I see model potential! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these outfits so much :) Very very pretty!
    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits, you dressed well.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© alicekatex | travel and lifestyle♡ | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig