Monday 17 June 2013

Importing Google Feed to Bloglovin' ...

Hiya everyone, I'm sure many of you know that Google Friend Connect is saying goodbye on the 1st of July, therefore everyone is switching to Bloglovin. If you already have a bloglovin account, I would love it if you could follow me on there. However, you can follow all the blogs you follow now on bloglovin. Heres how:

Go to http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader



Click that blue button that says 'Import from Google Reader'
All the feeds will be imported and it doesn't take long!

Benefits of Bloglovin':

As much as I loved the simplicity of Google Reader, Bloglovin has such a nicer layout: you can see the photo, the post title and a snippet of text. It may take a bit of time to get used to but I'm sure we'll all love it soon enough! I remember when everyone got upset because everyone started using Facebook instead of Bebo.. oh those were the days.

In the meantime, you can follow my blog here:

                                                       Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig