Sunday 12 May 2013

L'Oreal Micellar Solution

L'Oreal's answer to Bioderma? I think so! At £15 a pop, I realised it was getting a bit ridiculous paying £15 for Bioderma that was basically water, so I hoped another brand would come out with a cheaper and more accessible alternative. I first bought this when it was on an introductory offer in Superdrug for about £2.50, but it is now £4.99. I thought it was best to use up the whole bottle before writing a review so I could be more of a reliable source.

A bottle later and another was repurchased, but this time for the full price. It is on a 2 for £6 offer at the moment in Superdrug, so check that out. The facial wash and toner from the same range is also included in this offer (I purchased the toner because this was the last micellar water left!)



It basically does the exact same job as the infamous Bioderma. It is a micellar solution that is applied to a cotton pad and swiped across the face, instantly dissolving all makeup on the face. It can be used on the eyes, lips and skin, so it is a time saver and is much better than using make-up wipes. I actually prefer it to Bioderma as it doesn't have the slightly odd smell I experienced with the Crealine H20.






Overall, I couldn't recommend this enough! You save money and can purchase it on the high street. I have seen no negatives skinwise as it hasn't broke me out or anything. 

Has anyone else tried this and what did you think of it? Do you agree with me?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Think I will try this! Not a bad price either. Great review :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, I love that it's affordable!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I saw it I knew I had to have it because I can't afford Bioderma every time! x

      Delete
  3. I havn't tried this but now I want to! It looks good and the bottle is cute :)

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried quite a few micellar waters and I love bioderma and vichy - I have this one but I haven't tried it yet x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig