Sunday 17 March 2013

Wishlist [June 2012]




1 - I have being looking on the motel website recently (motelrocks.com) and have seen so many nice clothes! This dress is definitely something I want: I could wear in the evening to a party or something. It's pretty short but that's my style and I love the high neck!

2 - La Roche Posay has being a brand I have being wanting to try out for a while, and since hearing about the Effaclar M Moisturiser from Barbara (aka thepersianbabe on YouTube), I have wanted to try this.I have oily skin and find it difficult to try moisturisers that don't leave my face feeling greasy. I love my 'My Skin' mattifying moisturiser - it is sooo good - but I fancied trying this. I also am looking in to trying their SPF's for the face to take on holiday with me.

3 - This Essie Polish in 'Fiji' has being raved about in the beauty world and I think it looks a gorgeous colour. My friend had this on the other day and it's the perfect white/pink summer colour. Despite the Essie polish I own (a crewed interest) being extremely sheer, I am hoping for better things from this one!

4 - Again, the Bioderma cleanser is owned by almost every beauty blogger out there (except me of course). I find it extremely annoying that it can only be purchased on eBay for around £14+ as I'm sure it would be cheaper if sold in this country. Is it just oil and water? Or is it really worth it? You tell me...

5 - Benzoyl Peroxide is supposed to be very good for fighting spots (which I have) and after hearing from the gossmakeupartist on youtube that it really does work, I am intrigued to give it a go myself.

6 - Again, another skincare product, the soap and glory peaches and clean cleanser. The Liz Earle cleanse and polish broke me out terribly, so I am hoping that if I purchase this, that it will not do the same to me. On the hunt for a hot cloth cleanser though. Anyone know of any other good ones?

7 - And finally the infamous American Apparel Disco Pants!! They are so flattering and I just love everything about the way they look. At £70, it is a big decision to make, but I may have to give in when my next wage comes in - A few weeks away yet *sigh*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig