Sunday 17 March 2013

Valentines Day Make-Up [February 2013]


I have always stayed away from pink and purple eye-shadows ever since my mum told me my eyes looked 'sore', but of course this was when I was younger and knew next to nothing about makeup, colours and blending. After digging through my palettes I found an MUA eye-shadow palette called 'Poptastic' that had being pretty much untouched, so I decided to get it out and give a valentines make-up look a bash. I know I am no make-up artist; this is my interpretation!! So here it is (excusr the stray eyebrow hairs)..



 











Products used: MUA Pro Brow Kit, Mac Select Cover Up Concealer in NW20, L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara, L'Oreal Superliner thin, MUA Poptastic eye-shadow palette, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, Rimmel bronzer in '025 Sun Glow', Collection 2000 sheer loose powder, Kate by Rimmel Lipstick in the shade '109', Natural Collection blusher in 'Peach Melba' and MAC's Cream Colour base in 'Pearl'.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig