Sunday 17 March 2013

Una Brennan's Clay Mask [January 2013]




I had never seen this brand before until Zoe (Zoella280390 on Youtube) mentioned this in one of her videos. The products she mentioned sounded perfect my oily/combination (mainly oily) skin type, so I thought I would pop in to boots and give the face mask a try. I have almost run out of my Soap and Glory pore face mask so I could justify buying it ( I attempted to ban myself from beauty products and make-up purchases this month month).

Anyway, moving on to the product.. It is a tea flower deep clean pore purifying mask: a detoxifying mask to unclog pores and restore skin balance. It clears your skin of dirt, excessive oils and toxins which lead to breakouts. It contains Salicylic Acid which is proven to be good for acne prone skin like mine; I have being looking for an affordable product with this ingredient in for a while. It also contains oil absorbing dead sea mud rich in magnesium calcium, potassium and iron for the perfect facial detox. Avacado oil is also included, rich in Vitamin A, D and E, alongside acacia honey which further helps the skin re balance itself.

The science-y bit out of the way and now comes my verdict.
After my first use of the produce, I woke up the next morning with clearer skin than the night before - no word of a lie! Redness on my face was reduced, as were blemishes and some spots had completely gone. One had got bigger but this shows that the dirt had being brought out from the clay and purifying ingredients. My skin felt soft after use and it really did feel like I had had a facial. For around £9, I think this product is amazing and affordable and everyone should try it out!

You can purchase this from Boots in-store or online here as well as the rest of the Una Brennan Skincare. They do eye creams, day creams, facial oils, cleansers- the lot. I am definitely considering trying some new products out for sure.

Let me know if any of you have tried this product or will be trying it.. Or even your favourite face masks!
Love Alice
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig