Sunday 17 March 2013

Skincare Heaven! [February 2013]


Looking back at my old skincare post in the Summer, I realised that I often used cheap products for my skin. Since then I have forked out more money on more expensive skincare since realising that I was paying high prices for make-up and therefore I should be on what goes underneath.
I have always suffered with my oil/acne-prone skin and have never found a routine that doesn't break me out. But alas... I have found products that really combat my oiliness. HOORAH!
If your skin sounds a bit like mine, then I really recommend you try some of these products...


Bioderma Crealine H20: I use this to remove the majorty of my make-up on an evening and occasionally quickly swipe over my face with a cotton pad on a morning to make sure I have nothing at all on my face. I recently purchased the Sebum version but thought it wasn't as good as this one.

REN Clay Cleanser: I received this as a gift for Christmas after directing my mum in the direction of Space NK ;). She knew I really wanted a good cleanser that directly targets my blemish prone skin and this is one that does just that! I use this on a night after using my Bioderma and it makes my skin nice and clean. It's clay formula ensures that all the dirt comes out of my skin and removes any excess makeup left over.

Una Brennan Pore Purifying Clay Mask: I use this every Sunday and Wednesday night. It has being recently raved about on my blog if you want to check that out here. One word for this product though: AMAZING!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo: I was determined to try this product since Ruth (A Model Recommends) andTanya Burr (Pixi2woo) mentioned this on their blogs and on YouTube  They claimed it did wonders on their blemishes and spots. It is a spot treatment/moisturiser which I use before bed on a nighttime. Not sure on the verdict of whether it does anything yet.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat: It 2 for £15 on the La Roche Posay Effaclar range when I purchased the Effaclar Duo (I think this offer is still on and has been for a long while).so I decided to try this mattifying moisturiser. I use this every morning under makeup and it acts as the perfect base. I have definitely seen a change in the longevity of my foundation and facial oiliness throughout the day.


There's my skincare routine or know as my 'skincare heaven'. Nothing too fancy but I feel that too many products on my skin isn't good. As for eye creams, I am only 18, so don't feel it is completely necessary at the moment. However, I keep using my mum's Garnier one and have seen an improvement in the fine lines under my eyes so I may need to invest in one of these in the near future, especially after those heavy night outs, haha!
Hope you enjoyed this post and that it was helpful to you in some way or another. let me know of your favourite products down below in the comments section.
Lots Of Love,
Alice xox

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig