Sunday 17 March 2013

My favourite summer nail polishes [July 2012]



Orange Couture - Maybelline. This takes one coat to become opaque which I absolutely love. I thought this polish would be more coral, but it is rather orange (to be fair the name suggests so.)

Peach Melba - Barry M. I've heard a lot about this and at £2.99 I really couldn't resist. I'd say its the best colour in the Barry M range, merely because I am obsessed with peach shades at the moment.

Amazing Amethyst - Sally Hansen. Again, one coat = opaque. This claims to make your nails grow, but I can't really tell because I don't watch my nails and pull them off subconsciously, haha. But the colour is a lovely deep pink/red/maroon.

43 & 37- Miss Sporty. Annoyingly, the Miss Sporty nail polishes do not have names and the bottles are really small, but for £1.99 you cannot really complain. These are both from the Clubbing Colours range and are great for summer: 43 is the deep blue and would be great for..clubbing ;) The green would be a nice everyday shade and it has a gloss to it that makes it perfect for the summer months.

Charming - Revlon. This is one of my all time favourite ever nail polishes. The lilac colour is absolutely gorgeous. It was about £7 so I was debating it, but the gorgeous colour swayed me.

Vintage Blue - Avon. This colour is similar to that of blue tac but it looks quite cool on the nails. Avon is cheap too and their nail polishes are great.

A Crewed Interest - Essie. Despite finding the formula of this polish REALLY annoying, the colour is just perfect for spring/summer. I got compliments on it the second I wore it; it is the perfect peachy pink shade and the Essie bottles are so chic!

























I forgot to include Essie's 'Fiji' or Revlon's 'Craving Coral' in the first picture, so I have included them seperately and I shall mention them first. 

- Essie's Fiji is an AMAZING colour for summer, especially if you have a tan! I wore it when I went out the other night and I think it's just fab, especially in the darker surroundings of a club etc. It's not too sheer, takes only a couple of coats to get an opaque effect. I really recommend to get this polish if you are wanting to purchase one from Essie.

Craving Coral is such a nice red shade with a hint of coral to it. I feel it is the perfect shade for your toes for a night out or even just for the beach. Not only is the colour great, but it is also opaque after 1 shade! That is my second favourite thing in a nail polish, as I don't have time to be faffing painting my nails all the time. I think this is discontinued but I found it in the factory shop and I am sure it will be able to be found on-line.


What are everyone elses favourite summer polishes?! Does anyone have the same nail polishes as me?
Let me know xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig