Sunday 17 March 2013

La Roche Posay Effaclar Boots Deal + Review! [December 2012]

After seeing on twitter that it was 2 for £15 on La Roche Posay and knowing I had around £15 worth of boots points to spend, I decided to purchase the newly-hyped 'Effaclar Duo'. People claim it is a miracle worker on spots and blemishes (which I have a lot of) so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try it. As it was 2 for £15, I thought I may as well buy something else for the sake of £2 so I opted for the 'Effaclar Mat' which is a sebo-regulating moisturizer. I'm not too sure if I regret this decision as I could have chosen the clarifying lotion, the foaming gel or the breakout corrector too.
Either way, it was a really good deal for a mid-end brand (did I just make that word up?) and for products that really improve your skin!



The consistency of the Effaclar Duo

The moisturiser feels extremely refreshing when applied to a clean face and I do believe the efflaclar duo benefits your skin in terms of blemishes. It hasn't made such a difference to me personally as I have acne and have done for years.. But if you just suffer from blemishes and the occasional spot, then I reckon this will sort that out!

Go in to your local boots store or buy them online here if you'd like to try it. Tell me what you think!
Love Alice
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig