Sunday 17 March 2013

Kukee jewellery haul and review [July 2012]

I heard of the jewellery company Kukee.co.uk  from 'VoussonBeauetBelle' on YouTube and as she said they were cheap, I decided to check them out. Scanning their lovely range of jewellery and witnessing their amazing prices: I decided to purchase 5 things which with delivery came to an incredible £11. Many would pay that in Topshop/Urban Outfitters for just one piece!


I bought two twisted above knuckle rings - one in gold and one in silver. I love the way they look on, and I only have one simple one which I previously bought from Dixi or something. I think stacking them all would look really cool.


Not really sure as to why I purchased a moustache ring, but I think they are kinda quirky and for £1.50, why not?! They do this ring in white, pink and blue.



I purchased two necklaces: one a peace sign and one an anchor. I thought they would be larger with longer chains than they are actually are, as they are quite small and delicate. However, I actually love their delicate nature and think they just add a bit to a simple outfit.

Overall, I am very happy with my order from Kukee. Their prices are amazing and the quality is good too! The shipping was around £2, which I don't think is bad and they came within a couple of days - I would highly recommend this company to you! Let me know your favourite jewellery websites or even stores to buy from??

Love Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig