Sunday 17 March 2013

7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty [June 2012]




1. GREED: 
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
Most inexpensive would be my MUA makeup which is only £1. I have the clear mascara which I use on my brows and the lipstick in Shade 7 which is actually really good.
Most expensive would be my Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation which was £31!

2. WRATH: 
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
What product has been the hardest to get? 
I love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation most of the time, but at some times I feel it is hard to apply and looks cloggy and just dull! (I think it's on days when my skin is really bad.) I now use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush which makes me love it loads as now it goes on perfectly!
My NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is probably the one which was the hardest to get. NYX is only in Harrods, London. But with the internet nowadays, nothing is really hard to get. I received it from the NYX UK website, the shipping was around £4, which was a tad annoying.

3. GLUTTONY: 
What are your most delicious beauty products? 
I'd say I love wearing my MAC lipsticks. Hue is the perfect nude, Snob gives something a bit different and Impassioned looks really bright and lovely. I also think the Revlon lipglosses look really 'delicious' if you will.

4. SLOTH: 
What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?
I'm not really that lazy when it comes to make-up, as I love buying it and applying it. However, I don't always use highlighter. My MAC colour cream base in 'pearl' isn't used as much as it could be. My Sleek Contour Kit has being very neglected recently - contouring and highlight seems to take too much time and I have being using my big FCUK bronzer with a big brush which saves a lot of time and effort.

5. PRIDE: 
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Definitely foundation. Whether it be Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation for it's immense coverage, or my Laura Mercier for it's buildable coverage and the glow it leaves on the skin. I suffer from acne and blemishes, so foundation is the one makeup product I must have on to be confident.

6. LUST: 
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
May sound shallow but, looks. I like them to have a nice sense of style. They also need to have a nice personality and be reasonably intelligent.

7. ENVY: 
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
A NARS blush/bronzer. Orgasm and Laguna, I'm looking at you! They're so expensive, its ridiculous, but I really want one.

I tag everyone reading to do the Seven Deadly Sins tag.
Hope everyone is having a great week and for those of you with exams, good luck!

Love Alice xox 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig