Sunday 15 April 2012

Week In Photos

Never done this before, so thought it would be nice to instagram some pics and post them on my blog. I went to London this week, so most of the photos are from there.


Going to a party with my friends, Nandos with my sister (chicken wrap=heaven), On the train to London, Meal at Bella Italia in Leicester Square, I love Piccadilly Circus, Me and my sister in Piccadilly, Olympic Countdown Clock, Buckingham Palace, Squirrel in St James Park, Me mimicking the statue, The London Eye (didn't go on, as I've being on it before when I was younger), Downing Street, Guard and his horse (the horse sneezed which was quite funny), Tourists piled in a phonebox for a picture (haha), M&M's world is amazing, Me sat in Wetherspoons.

SHARE:

1 comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig