Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Best Body Butter Ever?!

Looking for a decent body butter or even an amazing one?
If you are, then you are definitely on the right post, as I feel the need to rave about this product: The Body Shop's Body Butter in Coconut. I mainly use it on my feet (obsession with moisturised feet, don't ask) but it is also used on other dry patches when needed.





I am aware some people are put off by the smell of coconut, however The Body Shop offer many different types - 'flavours' if you will - varying from Shea to Mango to Cocoa.

The texture isn't TOO thick, neither is it too runny. It smells incredible and makes my feet  feel so amazing afterwards: not sticky which is a major plus!

This product may be seen as pricey to some, but I go for the small one that is originally £6 however is included in the 3 for 2 deal they have on these and any other miniatures, so not too bad. Not too sure of the full size price but I think it's around the £15 mark.




I love The Body Shop's values and campaigns which are outlined here on their website. They range from protecting the environment to animal free testing, so definitely a good brand to buy from.


Overall, I love love love this body butter and highly recommend to all! 


Let me know your favourite body moisturisers - I may try and see if this product can be topped...


Love Alice xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig