Wednesday 15 February 2012

My New Candle

Despite the hype for 'Yankee Candles', I feel as if £15+ is an absolutely ridiculous price, due to the fact that other candles (such as this one) do the same job well enough. This is from Ikea and was sooo cheap! It is a lovely vanilla scent and I also picked up a berry one: not photographed, sorry. There were many more scents too if you prefer musky or fresh smells, but my preference lies with sweet scents at the moment.

Burning on my window sill.. mm homely

I recommend anyone who likes scents to go check out the range of candles at ikea.. the store I went to, they were right near the end of your journey round. There were different sizes, different scents, different designs and even scented beads (which I purchased alongside glass jars to store my make-up brushes in with - blogpost coming later). 


Doesn't look that interesting, sorry. I just love photos of candles (weird, I know..)


Tell me some of your favourite candles... I'd love to know and try them out.
If you disagree with my comment on Yankee Candles and their overrated-ness, then also feel free to express your opinions! 

Love Alice xox

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I agree, Yankee candles are way too pricey!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig