Monday 20 February 2012

My Favourite Cheap Perfume!

As my blog is looking less shabby, my motivation to do lots and lots of posts has increased dramatically!
I absolutely love Kate Moss' perfume 'Kate' as it is a gorgeous smell, lovely bottle and an excellent bargain, so all the more reason for it to fall priority in my list of posts to do.

At the satisfying price of £12.99 for 50ml in Bodycare, it's rare that it will hurt my bank account, hehe.
I did get this for christmas, but have purchased it for my momma for mothers day, as she is always borrowing mine because she loves it that much!






"This fragrance for women is both ultrafeminine and a bit rock 'n roll. Created by perfumer nathalie lorsen, notes include top notes of orange blossom absolute, forget-me-not and pink pepper;
heartnotes of lily of the valley, heliotrope, magnolia and peony,and rose petal notes.
Basenotes are dark and sultry;
patchouli, sandalwood, musk, vetiver and ambret seeds"



I am awful at describing scents and don't fully understand the concept of basenotes and what not, however I thought that would be helpful in describing what it's like..

As I said, it will hardly break the bank so if your into florally scents, why not give it a try?! If you do not live near a Bodycare, online have some pretty good deals. I found this website that handles in US dollars here and  on amazon here where they are doing a 100ml bottle for £17.99!


Hope you have a good week.
Love Alice xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love perfume, and I do like Kate Moss's range her stuff is actually quite nice. Lovely blog btw :-)

    Check out my fashion week post at
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate moss has brought out some gorgeous products! :) she's a babe! X x x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig