Sunday 29 January 2012

MUA Mosiac Blush


MUA blush in 'English Rose'
I heard about this blush from 'Voussontbeauetbelle' (Becca) on YouTube and so quickly made an online Superdrug order, also ordering 3 MUA eyeshadow palettes which will be the content of my next blog post and are ah-mazing!

I got the shade 'English Rose', as the silver/purple colours give a great highlight, making this a lovely multi-purpose product!
At a mere £2.50, you cannot go wrong and I believe it is MUCH better than my Sleek blush which cost me almost double (still not a lot but very un-pigmented.)
Pigmentation is pretty good, especially for the price and the packaging is nice and simple but also see-through so the pretty colours can be seen when sitting on my desk.

The top swatch is the dark and light pink blush colours and the bottom is
the silver and lilac highlight colour

Overall, I think the blush is great value for money and lies on the same rank in my mind as my MAC 'Harmony' blush! I recommend buying and you can get it from here .. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig