Friday 22 July 2011

Earrings!


AZTEC THEME ARRIVES IN PRIMARK!


Recently, I have being really loving the aztec theme, especially in jewellery and I think triangles are really fashionable too! These have being seen in places like Urban Outfitters and GoGo Phillip etc.. However, now primark has realized this trend and decided to stock some triangle aztec earrings like these! FOR £2! Bargain, I'd say! They also do these in a white and black and i think there may be a little gold? But i decided to go for the more colourful ones with the red in. For £2, you could defo get both!







Another pair of earrings I found in Primark were these droplet earrings. I found these from a youtube guru called SWalkerMakeup on youtube! She is gorgeous and they really suited her, so I decided to go find these when I went in. £1.50! They are like little droplets and the stone looks really nice and not cheap! I just hope they don't break...



I will be definitely taking these two pairs on holiday with me, alongside my feather earrings, some other silver danglys and maybe a couple of pairs of studs!




ADIOS,
xxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE the triangle ones, totes didnt think they were primarni at first glance! rachinald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig