Thursday 14 July 2011

Dancing Show Smokey Eyes ♥







Excuse the fact I am in my Pyjamas, but i thought I'd show my smokey eyes. 
I wore them for my dance shows dress rehearsal tonight.. 
I didn't leave my doughnut bun in, sorry ;D
but let me know your thoughts on my eyes.


On My Face:


Rimmel Lasting 25 Hour Foundation
A bit of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Concealer: Garnier Spot Roll On and Collection 2000 lasting perfecting concealer
Cheeks: Sleek Contour Kit
Lip stuff had worn off :)
Eyes: Black eyeshadow from Sleek pallette and white from a random thing.
Bit of Urban Decay's 'Oil Slick' underneath and on top too.
Rimmel Eyeliner.
Clinique Mascara.




Hope you like this eye and ask if you want a tutorial.
<3

SHARE:

1 comment

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig